Sunday, November 4, 2012

Salsa Fuego review


Hey, hey! Welcome to a food blog from an 11 year-old’s perspective. In this blog, you will hear about all the restaurants that I eat at.

Salsa Fuego was visited on 10-26-12
Service:

As soon as we walked in, the server told us how long the wait was. Once we got to our table, the servers didn't ask us if we wanted any chips or not. After we got our orders taken, she presented us with the silverware. One of the forks was dirty, and was asked for another one. The fork wasn't switched out until we got our food. We had to wait 45 minutes for 3 entrees  After the entrees were eaten, she presented us with the bill, and didn't even ask for dessert. Flan is near and dear to my heart, and so I was very disappointed.

Food:

The food was very good. I ordered the vegetarian chimichanga. It could have been a little lighter in the cheese sauce. The main aspect that was my favorite was their cilantro oil. Their veggie relleno was floating in a pool of salsa, which was good, but took away from the main component, the relleno. The veggie burrito was good and had just the right amount of heat.

Pricing:

Overall, we ended up paying about $45 for 3 entrees and waters. For the quality of food it was reasonable, but for quality of service and the quantity of food, it should have been a lot cheaper.

Overall:
I see that Salsa Fuego has a lot of potential, but if they expanded and had more staff, it would be a lot better. I give it an 89% rating, so basically a B+.

For more reviews, check out my blog: To eat or not to eat…
Thanks and press the like button for pictures on my next adventure!






No comments:

Post a Comment