Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm BAAAAAACK!

Hello everyone! I hope y'all had a Happy New Year for the past 2 years and that there have been many fantastically-amazing meals that have graced your tables and tummies. 

Things have been a-changing over the past couple of years. I moved to Boston in the summer of 2014, and started my 7th grade in a large school. An advantage to being in Boston, is that it is home to a great hub of food. Not to mention New York is a stone's throw away, which also harbors a vast array of restaurants. I was lucky enough to go to New York City for Christmas break and experience some of these great eateries, which I'll talk about soon. Since I have lived in Boston for a year now, I've eaten in quite a few great restaurants.

Keep watch for the reviews on all of the yummy places I've been to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment